Professional and fully trained
Member of the Guild of Master Sweeps
- Expert chimney sweeping service. Years of experience.
- Smoke evacuation test carried out after sweeping each chimney
- Certificate issued for every chimney swept
- Visually inspection of stacks and pots
- Advice on chimney pots, bird guards, and cowls
- Bird guards supplied and fitted
- Commercial Chimney Sweeping – Pubs and Hotels
- Traditional Brush and Rod, Rotary Power and Viper and Star methods used
Barnsley all areas, North and West Sheffield, South Huddersfield, South Wakefield, and Rotherham
10 Things To Ask Your Sweep On Their Next Visit
A wood burning stove gives you the choice of opting for a carbon neutral, renewable, and sustainable domestic heat source. Here are 10 things to ask your chimney sweep on their next visit to help you find the best way to achieve efficiency and low environmental impact with your woodburner or fire.
Find A Sweep How-To Videos
Useful tips and advice to help you get the most our of your wood burner or open fire.
Getting it right
By following the best operation practices for your Wood burner, you can save money, reduce polution and prevent the risk of a chimney fire, which are all key considerations for the safety and efficiency of your appliance.
Carbon Monoxide Awareness
If you have an Open fire or Wood burning stove, you should invest in a Carbon Monoxide Alarm, as it will provide a warning of any hazardous gases that could enter your living space, helping to protect you and your family.